To Our Valued Patients,
While many things have changed in the past weeks, one thing that will never change is our commitment to serving you and keeping you safe.
Infection control has always been a top priority for Smile Center, Inc. Now, more than ever, we are doing everything within our control to protect you and your health. Our infection control processes are in place so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Below is an overview of the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep you and our team safe.
Our office follows infection control meets or exceeds all recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. As always, we do this with your safety in mind.
A few enhanced precautions you may notice prior to and at your appointment are listed below:
• The doctor and team members will have their temperatures checked daily.
• Prior to your appointment we will communicate with you to ask some screening questions.
• Upon arrival, we ask that you call 343-9998 to notify us that you are here.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee and drinks, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. If you have a friend or family member accompany you to your appointment, we ask that they wait in the car (weather permitting) rather than in the reception area.
• Minors are permitted to have one family member present in our lobby and the family will be screened as well.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 251-343-9998.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to Smile Center, Inc.!